Atletico Madrid vs Real Sociedad Prediction – 2 December 2017
In the 14th week of La Liga, Atletico Madrid’s 3rd team will host the arrival of Real Sociedad in the Spanish capital agenjudi77.com.
In the previous week, Atletico were able to win over Levante with a superb score of 5-0. While Real Sociedad only able to play a 2-2 draw with Las Palmas.
Data and Facts of Both Teams:
– Seeing the two teams meeting in the last 5 games, Atletico Madrid can win a total of 4 wins, while 1 other match was won by Real Sociedad.
– In their latest game, Los Rojiblancos was able to take home 3 points with a thin 1-0 final score.
Atletico Madrid: J. Oblak, Juanfran, Filipe Luis, D. Godín, S. Savić, Gabi, Saúl, Koke, Y. Carrasco, Fernando Torres (J. Giménez 82), A. Griezmann (Á Correa 72 ‘)
Real Sociedad: G. Rulli, Yuri, Raúl Navas, Íñigo Martínez, Álvaro Odriozola (Aritz Elustondo 39 ‘), Xabi Prieto (Mikel Oyarzabal 46’), Granero (Juanmi 74 ‘), Canales, Igor Zubeldía, C. Vela, Willian José
– It is noted that both teams have faced each other 39 times, of which 19 games are held at home to Atletico and 20 other matches are played at Real Sociedad
– Diego Simeone’s side have brought home 17 wins, with 11 matches winning at home and 6 on away games.
– Not much different from Atletico Madrid, Real Sociedad has earned 15 victories, of which 12 wins are earned while performing at home and 3 others in away games.
– Of the 39 matches that have been held, a draw that has happened as much as 7 times.
– Atletico Madrid has so far created 63 victories, with 38 home goals and 25 away goals.
– While the team nicknamed La Real has pocketed 47 goals, with a record 32 home goals and 15 goals away.
– Watching the performance of Atletico Madrid in the last 5 games, they were able to bag 3 wins and 2 draws.
– Real Sociedad, meanwhile, also scored the same result as the home side with 3 wins and 2 draws.
– A. Griezmann with A. Correa became the top scorer for Atletico after both print each of 4 goals, forwarded by Y. Carrasco and K. Gameiro who incised each 3 goals, and T. Partey who contributed 2 goals.
– Willian Jose and Mikel Oyarzbal have so far topped the top scorers table with 6 goals each, followed by Illaramendi and Juanmi with 3 goals each, and Aritz Elustondo with 2 goals.
– Carrasco has a collection of 3 goals, also able to contribute 3 assists, equal to the number of bait given by Griezmann.
– Alvaro Odriozola’s name became the most baiting bait for his team after the pocket of 4 assists, forwarded by A. Januzaj and Xabi Prieto each of 3 bait bags.
– After 13 games, Simeone’s team is currently ranked 3rd after winning 7 wins and 6 draws.
– Meanwhile, Real Sociedad still perched in the 7th position after recorded 5 wins, 4 draws and 4 defeats.
– Los Colchoneros have 21 goals this season, while La Real has created 27 goals.
– After both teams played 13 games, the Madrid giants were able to record 8 clean-sheet results, while his opponent only 2 only.
– Argentine coach Diego Simeone has faced Real Sociedad 12 times, in which he recorded 8 wins, 1 draw and 3 defeats.
– Meanwhile La Real coach, Eusebio has been fighting Atletico Madrid 5 times, where he won 1 victory, 1 draw and 3 defeats.
– Simeone has met Eusebio 3 times, where Diego managed to win 2 times and Eusbio won 1 time.